Elysion
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
×AccueilEcriturePartenaires
CarteMembresProfilRechercher MessagesJournauxTabletopInscription ConnexionDéconnexion Lecture
DiscordYouTubePinterest
Coi
Coi
Rhadamantien.ne

Votre personnage et ses relations
Date de naissance:
Lieu de vie:
Niveau de richesse:
Niveau de célébrité:
Relations principales:
Autres informations essentielles:

Coi-Dragile Empty Coi-Dragile

Ven 30 Mar 2018 - 17:01
Coi

Date de naissance:13 years old

Lieu de naissance: Eaque

Lieu de vie: Rhadmanthe

Rang: //

Citation:"………"

Situation et particularités
Race: //

Métier://

Spécialité: Crack...

Pouvoir et dons: Strictly speaking, I am a dragon-man but I don’t see any strait of dragon in myself. Without caution, I would get drown as human and no flying ability, not to mention spur out fire. Instead, I found I am more like eggshell-keeper. How to say it… fragile could any item(even spell) or people be once I snap my fingers. A little movement could cause a big change. Even a powerful magic can be weak as eggshell or to say like cotton in less than five seconds although I don’t often use this ability… adore nature anyway. Another ability I love the most and appreciate is real painting. I don’t know any spell but I could draw it real. Anything (including invisibility or abstract, such as strength) I draw in the air can turn to a real item but pre-conditions are I need to know how to draw it. Besides, I could control what I make alive far end so be careful, you might receive a letter from me.

Apparence physique:A pale-white face and barefoot…
Every single day, I wear the same cloth, a white gown with a blue line on each of side. I have a pair of deep-greened eyes and hair with band on forehead. Caution, those who mistake me as a girl would get a cold stare from my shrew eyes! A serious and mean appearance brings me a tranquil life and I really enjoy being alone. Don’t expect smile will come on my face one day. It’s really stupid for me to see people laugh or smile.

Son histoire
By cracking the dragon eggshell, I was born…..
My father is a dragon for a long time, living under the sea while landing on the earth with human figure. He had told me learning this skill needed lots of time and energy, time for searching the five elements and energy for fighting for them. Speaking of five elements, which depend on the person, there are no certain answers, no history to follow and the elements are hided in five pieces of dragon eggshell, which will be spread into different corners of the world once we are born. Before I born to this world, I’ve learned such thing, in the eggshell. Don’t be surprised, I haven’t ever seen my father, not because he was dead, but because I haven’t leaning how to alternate between human and dragon. We have an unwritten law, that is not until we, Dragon-human, achieve our lifelong mission, are we allowed to meet families. Besides, I know nothing about reproduction. Mother is quite normal for everyone, even animals but for me, none… unless eggshell counts.

Son caractère
I don’t know how to introduce myself properly.
Perhaps, my name, Coi, reveals my mostly personality- silent. If unfortunately, fate brings me to you, I want you to remember four things: First, I am a logical person. Please don’t skip your words and talk round and round. I don’t like to guess. Second, I strongly dislike talking. Nod would be something I usually do. If we get along for a while, you might be able to know or feel what I am thinking about through my eyes but still few words. (Now what you read is my longest self-revealing so cherish it.) Third, I am straight person. I don’t like fake or pretend. What I say or show is what I thought. Last but not least, I am a determined person. It’s hard to change my mind once I decide to do but before doing any decision I will think twice.
Action is always powerful than words… You never know how much I mean to you if we never met.

Un peu de vous
Le code: Yéti est passé 

Métier://

Un petit mot sur vous? Anhydre 2.

Comment avez vous trouvé le forum? 99Anhydre+0.5brain+1 Loutre
Une remarque? //

Code par Elegna avec l'aide de Never-utopia pour Elysion
L'Arbre-Monde
L'Arbre-Monde
Elysionien.ne

Date de naissance:
Lieu de vie:
Niveau de richesse:
Niveau de célébrité:
Relations principales:
http://www.elysionearth.net

Coi-Dragile Empty Re: Coi-Dragile

Dim 1 Avr 2018 - 21:59
Welcome back Anhydre ! Happy to see a new character for you and quite a cool one (based on Haku !!!). Just like your first character, this one seems really interesting and you create a lot of original content which is very cool Smile
Don't have much to say, there is no problem and you can go do some RP as much as you want ! I must answer to mine first but I'd like to start a topic with you if you want sometime Very Happy I need to try my english in role play at least once !

Coi
Coi
Rhadamantien.ne

Date de naissance:
Lieu de vie:
Niveau de richesse:
Niveau de célébrité:
Relations principales:

Coi-Dragile Empty Re: Coi-Dragile

Lun 2 Avr 2018 - 1:41
Thank you^^Laughing
yeah, of course, we can have a new topic for both or either Anhydre or Coi. Haha, I believe we can have a lot of fun!!

See you in the future. bounce