Elysion
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
×AccueilEcriturePartenaires
CarteMembresProfilRechercher MessagesJournauxTabletopInscription ConnexionDéconnexion Lecture
DiscordYouTubePinterest
Sabrina
Sabrina
Rhadamantien.ne

Votre personnage et ses relations
Date de naissance:
Lieu de vie:
Niveau de richesse:
Niveau de célébrité:
Relations principales:
Autres informations essentielles:

Sabrina Empty Sabrina

Lun 10 Déc 2018 - 5:48
Sabrina

Sabrina JBoJQq

Date de naissance: 23 years old

Lieu de naissance: Unknown

Lieu de vie: Mainly in Rhadamanthe

Rang: //

Citation: //

Situation et particularités
Race:Transformistes

Métier: Armour-plating and Smoke cartridge Expert

Spécialité: Iron woman

Pouvoir et dons: She specializes in making smoke cartridge out of plants and animals- Gene fragment extraction and gene powdered technology with sand particle. Don't get her wrong, she isn't interested in hurting people. There is no gunpowder in her weapon, but sand. In result, to gain the resource easily, she has a laboratory beneath desert in Désert Phobos. The interest in creature-smoke bomb was provoked by her "Dim-resist skin". She cannot walk at night or go to dim places without an inch of skin covered. However, even clothes isn't enough to keep her from feeling like scorched but her special suit- Armour-planting suit. For this, she had spent nearly 10 years doing research and designing it and inserting it in her gene so that, once she pulled up her hair in pony tail, the suit will be activated. The iron material inspires her to make bomb shell, and gene bombs.
Apparence physique: 175 cm. She has yellow hair and well-built physical body, often wearing a pair of sun glasses. Like to be as shiny as sunshine so her clothes are all in yellow hue. She smokes when she is thinking something important or in worry. It is really unwise to fight her hand-to -hand. In her Armored-planting suit, she can get to 250 cm tall. She wears it in either dark or at fight.

Son histoire
Her "Dim-resist skin" is not inborn but from a cruel punishment in her age of 12, given by her vicious brother, older than her by 15 years old, who is good at potion using. To protect herself, she worked hard at Amour-planting research and bomb development. Besides, she found a little monster made by sand accidentally, whose name is "Nydoo". Nydoo is also her inspiration of powdered weapon. She has kept it as a pet for 13 years.
* [Find her brother's death in Not Anymore]

Son caractère
She is a kind, independent, cool and justice person. For a stranger, she is quite polite and distant and doesn't like to cause trouble. However, you'll know she regards you as a friend when she dare to laugh out loud in front of you and became very talkative. Escaping from her original family, because of her brother, has given her a high-defensive mind.

Un peu de vous
Le code: Nom nom Yéti

Métier: Student

Un petit mot sur vous? AAAAHHHHH

Comment avez vous trouvé le forum? AWESOME

Une remarque? 99% Anhydre, 0.01%Coi, 0.99%Loutre

Code par Elegna avec l'aide de Never-utopia pour Elysion

Dernière édition par Sabrina le Mar 1 Jan 2019 - 16:13, édité 3 fois
Nao Mui et Lisa
Nao Mui et Lisa
Nomade

Date de naissance:
Lieu de vie:
Niveau de richesse:
Niveau de célébrité:
Relations principales:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdzjhI-L1F2JLJtlxa2cWGA

Sabrina Empty Re: Sabrina

Lun 10 Déc 2018 - 19:54
Welcome around!

I'm Nao and i play Nao & Lisa when i remember to write a bit. I'm also Elysion code writer/destroyer in some way.
Glad to see some fresh blood, have fun on our Land!
Sorga
Sorga
Elysionien.ne

Date de naissance:
Lieu de vie:
Niveau de richesse:
Niveau de célébrité:
Relations principales:

Jeu 3 Jan 2019 - 1:04
Nice character you got there, can't wait to see what you'll make her do.
Since our dearest admins are away from their computers - or forgetful - and I don't see any reason not to, I'll go ahead and say :

You're OK!

1437218145-accepter-check-ok-oui-icone-4851-128.png

You just got validated ! Welcome into our crazy community ! Now that you're one of us, you can :
Create you journal
Ask for a RP if you don't have one already planned
❦ And Start a RP of course !

Qui pourrait incinérer même le ciel pour défendre l'être aimé.
Ne laissant que des cendres.

Spoiler:
Dame Fortune
Dame Fortune
Nomade

Date de naissance:
Lieu de vie:
Niveau de richesse:
Niveau de célébrité:
Relations principales:

Ven 4 Jan 2019 - 19:51
Hi ! Admin in comiiiiiing ! Thanks Sorga for the help, we were away from computer like you said ^^

For you Sabrina, happy to see you in your third character, you're quite active with the others so it's no problem to create another one Wink As Sorga said, no problem with your character once you've added the Race, it's a little far away from what we usually see in the world of Elysion with less technology but why not, it can be a lot of fun to play for you and fun to watch for us !
As you already had your validation by our moderator, I just add you to your group and move your presentation and you can go ! Smile

Invité

Ven 4 Jan 2019 - 21:55
Welcome, nice character indeed, I'm Snow and Garmyr. Our characters xill probably meet someday :p