Elysion
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
×AccueilEcriturePartenaires
CarteMembresProfilRechercher MessagesJournauxTabletopInscription ConnexionDéconnexion Lecture
DiscordYouTubePinterest
Sabrina
Sabrina
Rhadamantien.ne

Votre personnage et ses relations
Date de naissance:
Lieu de vie:
Niveau de richesse:
Niveau de célébrité:
Relations principales:
Autres informations essentielles:

[Archivé] Nydoo [Libre] - Page 3 Empty Re: [Archivé] Nydoo [Libre]

Ven 27 Mar 2020 - 7:03
Apparently, she just misunderstood their relationship. By seeing them reject to each other so aggressively- one said it wouldn’t happen until her death; the other described another as a weirdo- Sabrina laughed, having forgot when she saw kids fight since last time… a nod for both agreement and apology.
The girl’s admission to her appearance in the bar this morning made her draw in gulp still ! It should be called stun or surprise or incredible? In that way, it had no doubt for why she disappeared without walking out from the door and appeared now in her house. She did disperse herself and move around. Also, the answer of why she looked so frightened to juice had came into view.
She drummed fingers on the lab table to weight how much percentage of the hunch winging in her mind will be right- the girl “is” someone for Nydoo.

Taking back form the plate, which the girl just add her sand in, Sabrina’s sight fixed on the girl’s palm didn’t move away until Nydoo let out a “doo...doo...doo” sound.

“OK, kids, give me some minutes… I will analyze it. Nydoo, stand there.”
She pointed at the corner on the table, where a objective lens above. It was Nydoo’s analyzed zone. Everytime when she got “sick” or “trouble”, she would be “checked” under a big “microscope”.

Just before, the light went off after a button pressed. Sabrina picked a pair of purple goggles, turning to the boy…
“And you..come..”
her voice paused for a second in hesitation, and moved to the girl,
“No, you two… come and stand behind that glass to avoid sand flying.”

A piece of glass stood beside the lab table… the side opposite to the door, on her left side.
Then, the whole lab was caught into silence, except for machine moving. Nyoo stood still… Sabrina  put the plate into something like CD-ROM Drive. Ceiling in a second turned into a screen of microscope, showing the structure of Nydoo’s sand and the girl’s palm sand. Yellow particles were for Nydoo while the orange ones for the girl.
The two groups at first, whirling as if there were a mighty force going against to each other… which even bumped together in an aggressive “bomp bomp bomp”. They couldn’t mix but why? Their attributions supposed to be consistent.

Suddenly, she did find something ! It was a big something !
Walking to the shelf, she took out a small bottle, dropping a liquid on the orange part…
Orange turned to be a bit of dark; however, these two sand groups started to dance like a kaleidoscope… and halted at the picture of “sun” shape, which had halo around.

Sabrina then recovered the lab with few light and released them like a doctor finished the check.
The screen like night sky still appeared above.
“Well… girl, you are water-proof, aren’t you? I mean… were you before?”
She looked at the girl seriously.

In that bar… she once reacted to the juice in bouncing shock and also… that color of liquid she just dropped in- verdigris- something she murmured “that colour” as if she known something about it in the bar.

In last, she dropped a question to the boy:
"Stowaway, earlier you mentioned she was. Let me clear...so the scrap-... no, Nydoo got in you time zone because of a hit... and that also brought the girl inside from nowhere? Or you actually had power to bring random people inside?"
Anhydre.
Anhydre.
Nomade

Date de naissance:
Lieu de vie:
Niveau de richesse:
Niveau de célébrité:
Relations principales:

Sam 28 Mar 2020 - 3:11
Anhdyre snorted as that boy “smiled” at her. It was glad to know finally, they had both agreed on something- dislike each other. And that ear-piercing weirdo- concerning on important investigation- she pressed down the urges of rolling her eyes and sticking the tongue out.
It seemed she and that creature had caused some worries to that girl. Looking at the creature, she found no pity on it, just wanting to know the reason and if they could cut the connection off, that would be the best; If not, then, leaving each other like they did for 13 years was a nice thing too.

Finally, the girl took action. She asked it to stand in its place… Before everything was set, she turned to the boy and later to them for an ask of standing at a better place- behind the glass. Anhydre rushed to it and stick to the end side to keep the furthest distance with the boy.
Then, lights were suddenly cast off, replaced by the monitor of microscope shown on the ceiling. Quite like having star watching in night sky…  

As her sand was put into the disk… she saw it appeared in thousand and million times amplification… kind of disgusting. She couldn’t help letting out a big damn.
The other side was that creature’s in yellow color. Like in a ring for fight, they needed to decide the winner.
To her surprise, the result came out as fierce as it could be, thanks to amplified effect. Oranges kept bumping yellows away while yellows trying to combine them and that pushing force from oranges got more and more strong for every each time… what a picturesque !
On the other hand, she didn’t want to see herself that cruel and mindless, really.

In addition, she found her palm started to throb. How could that be?! She never got feelings on sand which had been poured out… but why? Just then, the girl dropped a liquid, which only “polluted” her sand… what? Hey ! the judge should be forbidden to weaken the strong one and turn the result over.

Like she thought, the power of polluted ones died down gradually, losing power…which turned out to be a “sun” shapes in final- yellow circle inside and orange halo around with some spikes sticking out.  Did it mean anything?

However, a question from that girl was like getting a knees kick, directly and hard.
Water-proof. How did she know that? So those drops… that creature… what?

“Well… yes, now I am water-proof sand body… after someone who is made of mist helped me get rid of exotic potion. Before that, water was my weakness. A drop could made me die, but not now. In other words, I was born in polluted sand. So what’s this matter… with this creature?”

She wouldn’t forget how dreadful that time was… nearly died in someone’s boat… and was controlled by a bad damn guy for fighting with her “savor”, answering the girl in frown, as if she had just tasted the bitter past…

Looking at the boy, it was his turn for sharing.

Later when the wind set out.

-Anhydre.
Acheron
Acheron
Elysionien.ne

Date de naissance:
Lieu de vie:
Niveau de richesse:
Niveau de célébrité:
Relations principales:

Mar 21 Avr 2020 - 18:44
Acheron followed the spider-builder's advice and got up from his chair - groaning when his sore muscles protested - to go hide behind the glass panel. The weirdo was there too, of course, standing as far away from him as possible.
"Fine by me !" he thought, feeling the same disgust for her.
Thankfully for his nerves, the show that followed with the spider-builder's experiment was spectacular enough for him to forget about the weirdo. Acheron did not understand fully what sh was doing nor what those shapes meant. He enjoyed the show nonetheless : it was like witnessing his brothers and sisters when they trained with their magic. Except less bloody maybe...

Once the experiment ended and light came back, Acheron returned to the chair. Gosh he really was tired !
The spider-builder asked some questions to the weirdo, so he could just hang out in the back and keep listening. He was still curious after all. And more than happy that the questioning was lead by the spider-builder.
When she suddenly asked him some details about what happned outside the lab, it took him several seconds to find how to answer properly and with the least effort possible :

- Yes, that's mostly what happened. Except I only took Scrap-head with me, since it was on my back. That's why "she" - he gestured towards the weirdo, with a glare - was a stowaway !

Rhadamantien.ne

Date de naissance:
Lieu de vie:
Niveau de richesse:
Niveau de célébrité:
Relations principales:

Sam 4 Juil 2020 - 2:53
Sabrina was concentrated on listening to the kids. By nodding, she proved her thought was right like picking up stones from the ground one by one. Now, the question was: how to explain these whole surprising result to them, to that girl. Pick big one or say it all?

A gasp before the first word dropped.
“OK. Thanks for answering me, you two.” a slight smile. “and now, I am going to tell you what I found from the sand test.”

She looked at the girl seriously and slightly sad:
“Girl… actually Nydoo is from your body.” not to make the girl faint, she added  “Or we can say you two share the same pile of sand. According to the result, yours are all matched and also from the same area, same weather and temperature- Desert Phobos. Even the sand number is totally the same. Sand number is I made for recognizing sand type. And both of you is 1, for pure ß sand.”

She paused.
The first fact had made the girl’s face pretty like rotten sand, muddy and full-of-what- the-hell-are-you-talking-about?!
Before she opposed to her theory, Sabrina continued. “Don’t worry, trust me, your combination will be rather powerful. Nydoo’s power for is for polymerization while yours is for dispersion; that’s why you were caught into the boy’s time zone and also why you were drew in front of me and the boy from somewhere in my room, it’s she polymerized you. This can also be applied to “shape” your sand in fight. Once you disperse scattered sand, she can made it a knife, a fist or even a gun.”

She paused. Still, a pool of muddy annoyed face on the girl’s face.
“For your dispersion, you can make her dispersed like you do to yourself, like the way this morning you left the bar. You can deconstruct her and maybe teach her how to go with the wind.”

She thought letting her know she had power over this creature may make her happier and ease but...
Still, a lake of muddy annoyed and disgusted face on the girl’s face.

Wait. She waited for the girl’s responds.
Perhaps, the boy did too.
Anhydre.
Anhydre.
Nomade

Date de naissance:
Lieu de vie:
Niveau de richesse:
Niveau de célébrité:
Relations principales:

Dim 5 Juil 2020 - 3:17
Exactly right to say now Anhydre’s face was quite like sand after “a group of crazy cats and dogs” rains and chaotic steppes stamping on it. Her 13 years life were ruined in complete at this moment, thank the girl’s mouth. THEY SHARE THE SAME PILE OF SAND?! Of course, she couldn’t bear this and wouldn’t let this creature have any influence on her future. She is her own self !
Concerning to the ability how they complemented each other,  she thought it was all bull sh*t. Even it may be true, or yes, maybe their combination could blow the world out; yet, she would crumble herself first if that day came.

She knew it was unwise for running herself like hurricane now; therefore, the words were shooting as bullets.
“I don’t take it. Why? Why should I ? just because we are like… twins? We had parted for 13 years and there will be more and more 13 years there. Nature doesn’t work like anything you can find in this world. We don’t have close parents or siblings. We don’t bind ourselves like that and no need to. Instead, we follow our own ourselves, we find a way to live by experience, by nature rule, by ourselves. We are apart while we are together too, but not from the “physical” distance or relationship you build. We are the whole. If this creature is that nature, she should know that, about the operation of nature and she should, no, it’s WE should follow it. Let alone power, it's the least factor to decide who you should be and whom you be with.”

Anhydre added:
“If there is necessary to cut it off, we will let it go too, naturally, like leaves fallen or flower withered and we have no exceptional. The creature has to find its way out, instead of finding someone to rely on !”

Tired, after those words. She rolled herself down against the glass pane and sit on the ground.

Blank.

-Anhydre.
Acheron
Acheron
Elysionien.ne

Date de naissance:
Lieu de vie:
Niveau de richesse:
Niveau de célébrité:
Relations principales:

Lun 13 Juil 2020 - 2:31
The spider-builder sounded excited while talking about her new discoveries, almost like Eve when she showed one of her new puppets. All that stuff was tiring for Acheron, who found the most excitement when finding a nice place to rest and sleep, or when he saw Father win. Even then, it was a mild feeling, as if his heart and mind were lazy like his body, unable to move far into the spectrum of feelings and passions.
Seeing others show and throw passionate words like the spider-builder...
Too much agitation, really.

Still, he let his gaze pass between the stowaway and Scrap-head. The two were the same ? Really ? That did not make much sense when looking at them, for sure.
And seeing the girl's reaction, he wasn't the only one with doubts. Actually, Acheron did not listen to every word of her - too many of them - but some of them compelled him to add some words of his own after :

- It's true. It's not because they could fuse together that they should. Sounds like a lot of efforts, to gain... what ? Maybe she would become even more annoying. Or worse : she could end up uglier than she currently is.

A petty insult really, even for him, but he found it funny enough to rub the stowaway in the wrong way, maybe.
He almost felt bad for the girl though, when hitting her when she was on the ground like that. Almost.

- Why changing how things are ? What made them made them as two beings, isn't it enough ?
Besides, I don't know if what you say is true, but wouldn't that "unite" thing you talk about will kill one of the two ?

Acheron was looking at Scrap-head while saying that. He knew what happened to the smaller fish in the pond when a bigger fish was around.

Rhadamantien.ne

Date de naissance:
Lieu de vie:
Niveau de richesse:
Niveau de célébrité:
Relations principales:

Lun 5 Oct 2020 - 7:24
The girl’s response did shock Sabrirna in an opposite way. The result was objective and justice. Fact was truth… they were once in whole but why the girl… Didn’t she feel as happy and blessed as Nydoo did? Didn’t she understand her lost family was back after these years? She thought she would curve a smile, which might not be a big one but be a slightly warm one at least; yet her firmly stand stroke her prediction back in hard and hurt.
Nydoo WASN’T finding someone to rely on she knew that. In her deep depth of mind, she knew it was all about finding a lost belonging- much like parents or siblings; however, the girl didn’t see it in same way. Instead, she took a nature way, which was what she never thought before.
Seeing the girl’s reaction, this fact did strike her off like a ball without air on the ground...

Afterward, the boy tossed out some questions. When it comes to the guess of the girl’s after-fused appearance, Sabrina grinned. Mingling look was a good guess but wait, didn’t double negative get a positive?
To her surprise, a wave of sadness caught up at next moment as the boy’s mention of “unite”, which made her connect it with “separation” . There, at this point, until now did she realize that she got no space of thinking about herself, no! it’s THEMSELVES.
She was so indulged to find the truth, to disclose what she found in experiment, to correct what the real world she thought should be and ignorant what was left in front after this all. She forgot the fact that when she analyzed and told how much they were matched, she was pushing Nydoo far away from herself actually…she was like telling something “scientific”… something lifeless… something off herself...What’s worse, she didn’t find it at the very first moment.

Losing Nydoo was something she could bear? How could she tell the girl this all without any emotion? Without any sadness? Without any consciousness in feeling? And even blamed the girl on her little cherishing? Could she stand if the girl said “ok, I’ll take her then.”? Could she stand if like the boy’s guessing, they were in fusion?
No, of course not. She knew it in personal. And what she did earlier was like lightening the fire on oil…

GUILTY.
Now, she was caught in zero. She had no idea what’s the next after the girl’s and the boy’s words and self-pondering.

She knew nothing in Nydoo… she couldn’t even give out an affirmative answer to the boy’s asking.
She thought what she did was all the best for Nydoo. Was it? Was it now?

After a few seconds of silence, Sabrina gasped a deep breath and said in head lower, fingers tied:
“Nydoo may be influenced by me so that she is more humanized than being nature. She may regard you as her family… in blood… reunion was what she looking for I guess, for the family concept and it’s me who took Nydoo away thirteen years ago and I think it’s my responsibility to bring her to you...if there is a chance to remand for your lost years. And yes, to my selfishness, I… I… don’t want to lose her too but… I don’t know what’s better for her now.”

She sobbed with tears filled in her eyes.
Anhydre.
Anhydre.
Nomade

Date de naissance:
Lieu de vie:
Niveau de richesse:
Niveau de célébrité:
Relations principales:

Lun 12 Oct 2020 - 3:13
Tranquility.
All Anhydre longed for was a moment of silence after storming energy spurting out.
She thought they’ve made an unspoken agreement, at least for four of them to calm down after such a grand speech… but, NO, SOMEONE just caught up like a clock following the time pace.
No lagged. No delay. No drop. Attheexactlynextmoment. The person who kept silent as possible as he could during the whole process broke it… when the hell did he become so desperate to speak?  Didn’t he know what’s called observant? Would he die if he gave her a break?

Anhydre stared at the hammer-boy with half rolling eyes.

Eyes could be closed. Mouth could be zipped. Only, ears couldn’t be shut off.
Words flowing, she listened to him in forced; yet, it sounded he had agreed on what she said mostly...good, finally...no more stupid comment... but no… wait… what was that annoying and… ugli-er? Thanks to the hell, Anhydre was made of sand, not fire. Were it not for his insulting actually helping in strengthen her point of view, he might now experience the world-class sandstorm and be sent directly to the southern button of Elysion, perhaps with a little bounce to the sea.

Of course, her glare said it all- ta bouche !

Nope. He didn’t follow her wish. Not a tiny bit. But yes. On the other way, he did help her clarify… something that she hadn’t thought about. It seemed his brain was working opposite against the flow… like going-up will chasing the downward hand rail… that sharply helpful question made her so annoyed. Yes, there, he did make a point. A good point. About kill, about fusion…

Would one of them disappear after… unite?… oh gosh, she dare not to think of that word…
Nature wouldn’t and shouldn’t do that; only human did trans-gene work.

Just then, the hammer-boy proposed all the wondering. Silence returned.
Anhydre peeped at the girl whose face turning solemnly after the boy’s bo-bo-bo asking. Obviously, those  piercing questions did play a great role, not only for the girl’s first reaction but also her state of mind. Missing? Was she thinking about the feeling of losing Nydoo? Why did she look so sad? Were they too harsh to her?  

Anhydre stood up slowly, afraid to stir up the girl's emotion...  
The girl kept her head lower… sadness cut into the air once she spoke. Nydoo’s family concept?which brought her to the moment when they were locked in the hammer-boy’ s time zone. Nydoo act passionate and clingy to her. Was she regarding herself as “close” f..famiy? Goose-bumps went over her body. She wasn’t used to being needed or something important to someone. This idea, to her, was like a rope bound her ego; however, no blame.  

She guessed she understood it. It also explained why Nydoo was so insisted in finding her.
After all, nature “grew up” with environment easily. They would find the best way to survive… but yes, still to her this was too much. Environment didn’t teach her the lesson of “core family” and she never experienced it before.

The sound of sobbing nearly woke Anhydre up in clear. The girl was crying… losing Nydoo seemed to be a sorrowful thing, she looked at the girl…  and nope, she wasn’t going to take Nydoo from her. Was she allowed?  

Suddenly, a cloud of sand, as a piece of tissue, flew in the air in a clumsy way toward… toward…toward… it floated ups and downs and back and forth, not moving an inch at all, which took Nydoo lots of energy to fly it with her “forming” power.
Anhydre soon took the lead and send it to the girl’s front… however, it no longer was in tissue shape but a pile of messy sand…

“Ny… Nydoo’s tears-dryer, I guess. Sand can soak water.”
What the hell with these all? Taking her sand to dry the girl’s tears? Anyway, if it could comfort the girl a bit, she was glad to do that too.

“So.. what’s your..si..?”
Not waiting for Anhydre’s asking, Nydoo ran to the girl and lean herself over on the girl’s arm on the desk. That feeling of dependency was just like she did to her in the hammer-boy’s time zone. Like a baby and a mother. But what’s much more was that they shared that same fear and sorrowfulness of losing each other... by closing eyes, they got into their consoles.

Hadn’t she pictured it when she was eager to find her? Or until now did she find they couldn’t leave the other alone.

A few seconds later, Nydoo looked back at her and the boy and said: Nydoo.
It sounded like a big decision made.

“Wise choice.”

Anhydre was nearly to jump up and high five to the boy… Nearly.

-Anhydre.
Acheron
Acheron
Elysionien.ne

Date de naissance:
Lieu de vie:
Niveau de richesse:
Niveau de célébrité:
Relations principales:

Dim 8 Nov 2020 - 16:06
Seeing the Spider-builder start to cry, Acheron slightly tilted his head, curious. He was not used to see people cry, except some of the few that Eve brought to her house and were still able to. Sometimes, when he thought about his long lost parents and family, he felt the tears build-up, but himself he never cried for real in a really really long time.
So... he felt curious.
The Spider-builder was really attached to Scrap-head. It was no surprise, considering the fact she built the spider for her ; an act of patience he couldn't even imagine !

Scrap-head made her move, after everyone finished talking about her future without her.
She joined the spider-builder with almost no hesitation, announcing her choice in a call full of resolve.
Acheron nodded his head. His beliefs followed those of his Father, and seeing this tiny creature choose her future herself pleased him.
Freedom from others.
Freedom from governments.
Freedom from anything really, were at the core of his Father's idiom.

- It's good to see you choose your future by yourself, Scrap-head. No one has the right to do it for you.

He then looked at the stowaway - briefly - and the spider-builder :

- Now what ?

Sujet verrouillé

1437218145-accepter-check-ok-oui-icone-4851-128.png

Sujet archivé: pas de réponse depuis 3 mois ou plus.
Ce n’est pas un problème il n'est pas perdu pour autant ! Vous pouvez le faire déverrouiller ! Il suffit d’envoyer un MP à Deus, Eden ou Sorga demandant de déverrouiller le sujet.